It’s a cold, rainy day here in De Pere, Wisconsin so I thought I would share a quick and easy rainy day comfort food recipe with you. Hope you enjoy it. Had this dish (although they made it from scratch) at a local restaurant and it was fabulous.
Pulled Pork BBQ & Gnocchi
- 1 package Jim Beam pulled pork (found in most stores in the meat section-see picture below)
NOTE: You could make a boneless pork roast in the crock pot and flavor with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ and it will have the same affect.
- 1 package Gnocchi (see picture below, you can use any brand)
Note: Dried gnocchi are found in the pasta aisle at the supermarket. Do not use fresh or refrigerated gnocchi, or they will become too soft during cooking.
- Heat pulled pork per the directions on the package.
- Heat gnocchi per the directions on the package
- Combine 1 & 2 into a casserole dish. Stir to completely cover gnocchi with BBQ sauce.
- Serve with grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.